Collection and Use of Personal InformationPersonal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Saiishwar may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
1. When you register for a class at an Saiishwar, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
2. When you share our content with family and friends or invite others to participate in Saiishwar services or forums, Saiishwar may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Saiishwar will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
3. In INDIA, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up an account and activating your service update, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
1. The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Saiishwar announcements, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
2. We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
3. We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Saiishwar account holders.
4. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about subscriptions and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Saiishwar, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
5. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Saiishwar, services, and customer communications.
6. If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Saiishwar may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Saiishwar to provide products and services. For example, when you purchase and activate your iPhone, you authorize Saiishwar and your carrier to exchange the information you provide during the activation process to carry out service. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by Saiishwar and your carrier’s respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Saiishwar to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.